Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fordyce Spots Yeast Infection Yeast Infection On Base Of Penis?

Yeast infection on base of penis? - fordyce spots yeast infection

I'm genetically predisposed to fungal infections, and when I visited my buddy last weekend, we had good sex with condoms with spermicide, lubricated so the yeast grow faster. Anyway, I'm sure I had a yeast infection (during sex even if I do not) be realized at the time and now my friend says she has small, white, painful blows to the base of his penis. He did not download any itching, but I wonder whether I was a fungal infection of the skin. Fordyce spots are not as they are painful.

I wonder what could be, and if it is to treat a fungal infection of the skin, like it.

Please help!

1 comments:

wack_me_... said...

Sex with an infection is a no-no ...
Read here: http://tinyurl.com/yggbwko
or

Post a Comment