Thursday, January 7, 2010

Retail Store Mount And Blade Where Can I Buy A Cheap, Plain, Pendant Light?

Where can I buy a cheap, plain, pendant light? - retail store mount and blade

I took the shade of a sweet guy working at IKEA not buy, however, the pendant light, which (for $ 4) had, because it provided an outlet for an electrical outlet. I would like is something that is mounted on the roof, replacing an existing one. Interestingly, I can not find anyone that the sale of a simple, normal, white pendant lamp. Much to the design with gold chains and fancy decorative colors for $ 50 or more are available. I just want a simple round disc mounted on the ceiling hanging cable, white and clean, and a bench at the end that my shadow and take a 100-watt light bulb is. Does anyone know of any business, online or retail, which is a product so obvious?

1 comments:

B C said...

Lowes and Home Depot have inexpensive trailer.
See also the departments of clearance items.
The white shadow replacement is cheap, if you find an enhancement.

Not prevent connection output style that you connect to another device, the wires of the same type.

Post a Comment