Friday, January 1, 2010

Mustard Pancakes Am I The Only One In The Universe Who Dislikes Nor Understands Potato, Macaroni, And Egg Salads?

Am I the only one in the universe who dislikes nor understands potato, macaroni, and egg salads? - mustard pancakes

When I think of the pope, who usually roasted garlic. When I think of macaroni, cheddar cheese comes to mind. And when I think of eggs, usually with a little bacon and pancakes.

I tried to eat the potato salad recently, when I eat at the local barbecue shack. The food is well with baked beans. Almost barf. It tasted like mustard and pancake syrup. In fact, I do not think I understand, baked beans and grilled ... Salad was so sweet.

I usually chili with meat if you eat beans. You must be gentle to all the barbecue sauce, and only so much.

Am I crazy? If you feel the same way, let me know. I hate raisins in the cake. But at least I'm not foreigners, as one of my best friends ... She said she believes the chocolate and vanilla are great! Go figure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment