Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dog Leg Brace My Dog Has A Torn Acl And An Autoimmune Disease What Can I Do???

My dog has a torn acl and an autoimmune disease what can I do??? - dog leg brace

My dog Molly is a mixture of medium-Beagle was an autoimmune disease, diagnosed a few years. I think the guy was a form of lupus, because she has lost the pigmentation in the nose, loss of hair on the ears and legs before, are lethargic and can not just eat (http://a221.ac- images.myspacecdn . com / IMA. .. She is taking prednisone to treat. Because of the Prednisone, Molly back the weight they lost and more. He has a belly and legs Beagle Dalmatian, so really the extra weight on her legs and she pulled her weight the ACL. The vet said that surgery could kill or to cause autoimmune return. The vet gave us tramadol for pain relief. I'm trying him out of his leg.
Molly is a great dog and ask him as comfortable as possible. Is there anything I can do to heal the leg or help your pain now? And there are cheaper alternatives, parentheses, or as a house?
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment